Sunday 8 April 2012

Kemptville Skatepark














It was a glorious spring day and I had the privilege of transporting four young skateboarders to a new park in the town of Kemptville, south of Ottawa.  As always the boys skated non-stop and I had trouble pulling them away.  The park appears to have been constructed late last year as the gravel and soil have not yet been sodded, but it seemed to get high marks from the guys ( if I could understand what they were talking about).

Tommy's vid    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rx86_QyRaA

3 comments:

  1. At least you didn't have to transport anyone to the hospital which is what I always think of when I look at these. Did you get on a skateboard yourself John?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh..we've been to the hospital too, but not yesterday.
      I don't skate - I'm the roadie...the boys are the atheletes.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete