Friday 13 April 2012

Visual Facilitation

A good friend who works in the world of business coaching tells me that design thinking and visual facilitation are recent innovations in that field.  I have done a lot of facilitation and design charettes in my professional life and last week was involved in a fairly short stakeholder consultation about improving a campus gateway.

I found this interesting as I sort of think in images and cartoons, so I thought I would try it on for size .  The conversation was less than an hour and there were two of us facilitating so it allowed me to sketch out this doodlegram while we talked.

2 comments:

  1. The big flower in the middle is fantastic. It is great to see the architectural drawings underneath this big, crazy diagram. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shari. The practical thing about these is they give you some graphics to recycle into the summary report.

    ReplyDelete